Father’s Day is this Sunday, June 16th! Show your dad your appreciation for everything he does for you and your family throughout the year by treating him to an extra special Father’s Day this year! Here are our top 6 recommendations for fun ways to celebrate your dad this weekend in North Iowa!
1. Marvel at beautiful Ford trucks made before 1979 at the Midwest F100 Nationals Truck Show. at Clear Lake’s City Park on Friday, June 14th, and Saturday, June 15th. Enjoy food, fun games, and more during this 39th annual event.
2. Let off some steam by playing with the River City Rugby team during their Old Boys Clash 2019. This annual game will be held on Saturday, June 15th, at Hoover Elementary School in Mason City.
3. Relax in Clear Lake’s City Park on Sunday, June 16th, for the Clear Lake Municipal Band Concert.
4. Spend The Day On The Water, whether on beautiful Clear Lake or down the Shell Rock River, with some water time fun. There are numerous waterways in North Iowa that are great for fishing, canoeing, and swimming!
6. Take Dad out for a delicious Brunch at his favorite local restaurant, such as Prime n Wine, or treat him to an amazing home cooked meal in your North Iowa home.