Romance is in the air as Valentine’s Day is this Friday, February 14th! North Iowa is the perfect spot to celebrate your love with that special someone in your life!
Take your sweetheart to a romantic, candlelit dinner at one of the many delicious restaurants in North Iowa! Here are our recommendations for your special Valentine’s Day date:
- 1910 Grille / 7 West State Street, Mason City
- Northwestern Steakhouse / 304 16th Street NW, Mason City
- Pasta Bella / 416 Indianhead Drive, Mason City
- Prime ‘N Wine / 3000 4th Street SW, Mason City
- Thai Bistro & Sushi Bar / 7 South Delaware Avenue, Mason City
- The Quarry / 10 South Federal Avenue, Mason City
Have a staycation in North Iowa and have a celebration all weekend long. Stay at one of North Iowa’s charming boutique hotels for a romantic getaway:
- Historic Park Inn / 7 West State Street, Mason City
- Lakeside Inn / 1603 South Shore Drive, Clear Lake
- The Decker House Bed & Breakfast / 119 2nd Street SE, Mason City
Explore the area and enjoy a unique date at one of North Iowa’s many fantastic attractions:
- Charles H. MacNider Art Museum / 303 2nd Street SE, Mason City
- Clear Lake Arts Center / 17 South 4th Street, Clear Lake
- Mason City Brewing / 28 East State Street, Mason City
Have a night you will always remember at one of the special events taking place for Valentine’s Day:
Valentine’s Tea & Fashion Show – Check our the best men’s and women’s fashions from Moorman Clothiers. While watching the show, enjoy sweet and savory treats and refreshing tea from Holistic Harmony. The event takes place at the Larch Pine Inn Bed & Breakfast (401 North 3rd Street, Clear Lake). The cost is $28 per person. Call (641) 357-0345 to reserve your spot.
MCCT Dinner & A Show – Join the Mason City Community Theatre for a great performance of Neil Simon’s The Gingerbread Lady and a mouthwatering dinner prepared by The Decker House (119 2nd Street SE, Mason City). Seating for dinner begins at 5 pm and the show starts at 7 pm. The cost is $40 per person. Call (641) 424-6424 for reservations.
Make sure to start the weekend off the sweetest way possible by attending our VALENTINE’S DAY BAKE SALE FOR A CAUSE, supporting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation!
What: A bonanza of SWEET gifts!
Where: 1002 E. State St., Suite B, Mason City, IA (our office)
When: Friday, February 14th.
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
**We are offering free delivery too!
Find the HOUSE your Heart desires with Jane Fischer & Associates!
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!