Time and time again research has shown that home owners who work with a realtor sell their homes quicker and for a higher price than those that try to list on their own. If you are looking to Sell your North Iowa home, you want to work with the very best! An Experienced Realtor brings knowledge, negotiation skills, local expertise, and so much more to the table that will help make selling less stressful for you. Unfortunately, not all realtors are created equal and you need to find the one that is perfectly suited for you. Since a realtor will be performing a job for you, you should interview them! Asking questions of several different realtors will help you find the one that is the best fit for you.
Here are the most important questions to ask:
- How may years have you been working as a realtor? Is it your full time career?
- What are the fees that you charge for selling my home?
- What price range do you typically sell homes within? What is your average sold-to-list price for the homes you previously sold?
- How many days on the market have the homes you sold been? What is your response when a home is not selling quickly?
- How many homes have you sold within my neighborhood within the past year?
- What is your marketing strategy for selling my home?
- Do you work as an individual or with a team? Are you readily available when I have questions during the selling of my home?
Let Jane Fischer & Associates help you enjoy selling success in North Iowa! Give our team a call today at (641) 424-HOME or visit our website at https://www.janefischer.com/. We look forward to working with you!