Home certainly does matter now more than ever, as our homes have definitely become our sanctuary over the past few weeks. This reality could not be more true for our clients, Team Members and our entire community.
The Jane Fischer & Associates Team wants you to know that we are continuing to serve our clients daily as together we navigate the home buying and selling processes in these uncertain times.
While information continues to evolve on a daily basis, one thing remains certain: the health and well-being of our customers, team members, and their families always come first. We must, and will, take all precautions to remain healthy during this time.
With that said, we want to share with you the steps we are taking to ensure this in the light of the current situation and challenging conditions we must all face.
- Our office is still open 8:00 – 5:00 Monday through Friday and after hours by appointment only.
- All showings, listing appointments, and client consultations are by appointment only.
- We are asking that non-essential parties refrain from attending closing appointments, showings, and listing/buyer consultations.
- We have implemented social distancing practices across our team.
- Utilization of video conferencing, phone consultations, and electronic communication for contracts and paperwork when needed or requested
- Hand Sanitizer is available to all our team members and we clean and wipe down our conference room, pens, surfaces, etc… after each appointment.
- Our team is embracing technology to enhance our services. Buyers can view all of our homes online at www. JaneFischer.com. We have High-resolution color photos, descriptive property descriptions, some videos, and additional technology to allow buyers to experience walking through a home directly from their computer or cell phone.
No one can predict the future, but our team is confident and ready to assist you in our ability to adapt to these changing times.
Our team has excelled in the North Iowa real estate market for many years and has many experiences overcoming countless obstacles. Whether that be an economic downturn, natural disaster or other external factors and have always diligently provided our same level of excellence and service to our clients.
We are working tirelessly to help everyone stay safe while at the same time continuing to serve you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if there is a way we can help support you, and above all, stay safe!