Briarstone Mason City
Briarstone Homes For Sale Mason City
Description/Within walking distance/History
This subdivision surrounds the peaceful Briarstone Lake. The look of the people enjoying swimming, fishing, paddle boating and walking around the lake is what makes Briarstone the dream place to be.
This subdivision offers waterfront homes as well as homes with lake views. While having the “by the shore” feel, Briarstone offers quick and easy access to the city activities. Even though you are just off the main strip in Mason City, the area around the lake is more secluded giving you city living with the relaxing lake shore experience.
Shopping and fine dining are within a short walking distance. You can even walk to the grocery store on a nice summer day.
This subdivision has single family homes ranging in price from $235,000 to $525,000
Briarstone Mason City IA
On nice days one can take a nice leisurely walk around the lake. If you live on the lake, you also can paddle boat, fish or swim too.
With the North Iowa Events Center so close, the county fair is always a treat. In addition to the fair, there are vendor shows, hockey and 4-H events.
Being not the west side of Mason City you will find everything you need more convenient. The cinema is within minutes and on your way to a catch a movie you can get in a couple practice swings and the driving range.
There are many options for dining in the Briarstone area. Residents are able to get chef made meals or dive into culture. Within walking distance you can get a pizza, dine on classic American food, or pick from a wide variety of options at the local grocery store.
Within a few minutes drive your options expand to almost any type of food you could want. These options range from Chinese and Mexican to sports themed restaurants and buffets. Of course there are a large number of fast food options too for when you are in a hurry.
- Water, Sewer and Garbage – can be started by contacting the City of Mason City.
- Internet – Mediacom and CenturyLink offer high speed Internet connections
- Television – Direct TV, Dish Network and Mediacom give you television to keep up with your favorite shows.
- Phone Service – CenturyLink and Mediacom have options for traditional landline telephone service.
- Elementary School – Homeowners with children Preschool through 4th grade can send their kids to Hoover Elementary School, which is part of the Mason City Iowa School District. This school has a roughly 13:1 student-to-teacher ratio with a little over 400 students in the school. Hoover also boasts that 91% of their teachers have over 3 years of experience according to greatschools.com
- Intermediate School – Students who are in grades 5th and 6th come to Lincoln Intermediate. They get a chance to transition into middle school.
- John Adams Middle School – Children come to John Adams Middle School in the 7th and 8th grades.
- Mason City High School – Parents send their children to Mason City High School in grades 9th through 12th. This school has multiple opportunities and can facilitate every child.
- North Iowa Christian School – This is a private Christian school that provides a nondenominational Christian education grades kindergarten through 12th grade. This school is expanding and growing every year.
- Newman Catholic School – The convenience of having daycare, preschool-12th grade all on one campus. Newman is known for its Catholic traditions. Newman students adhere to Christian values and principles of love and respect in the classroom and in all areas of the campus. Newman provides a quality educational experience for its young people in a safe environment that fosters excellence in academics and spiritual development. Students put faith into action by volunteering in the community and learn Christian values that stay with them for their lifetime. Scholarship opportunities are available. Families wanting their children to have a faith-filled education have a great opportunity here. Newman has a lot to offer including award-winning athletics and arts programs. This school educates preschool through 12th grade.
- Mason City Alternative School – This is a school with a 17:1 student-to-teacher ratio that allows students the opportunity to learn and grow. This school invites students who are in 9th through 12th grade.
Looking to Buy Or Sell? Give us a call at 641-424-4663 You have questions, we have answers. Jane Fischer and Assoc. we are here to help You!