Selling A Home in North Iowa
Selling A Home in North Iowa
When it comes to selling your home, not all Realtors are created equal. If you have ever gone to an auto mechanic, doctor or hairstylist, you know that what they do and how you are treated varies from one to the next. While all Realtors have the same goal of selling your home, what that agent does to get your home sold for the best price possible and in the shortest amount of time varies greatly from one to another.
At Jane Fischer and Associates in Mason City, we use our knowledge and experience to help your home sell for the best price and in the shortest time possible. Jane is the #1 ranked agent of all the Mason City MLS agents. Jane also sells a home an average of 20 days faster and for more than the average agent. Based upon an average home sale price, this puts over $1,000 more in your pocket.
Selling Your Home in Mason City
What makes Jane Fischer and Associates different then the rest is our personality and drive. While there are other Realtors in the market that will do some of the below services we do, there is nobody in this region that does all that we do.
So, what is it that we do for you and why should you sell your home with us? Read below to discover the difference Jane Fischer and Associates can make for you!
- Working for YOU! – First and foremost, we work for YOU. It doesn’t matter if your home is a $20,000 home or a $2 million home, your home is your castle and we will work for you in selling it.
- List your home in multiple places – Jane Fischer and Associates are members of both the Greater Mason City Board of Realtors & The North Iowa Regional Board of Realtors. Why does this matter? This means your home gets listed on two multiple listing services, and that your home is visible in more places to more people looking to buy a home.
- We often stage our clients’ homes – Staging helps to transform your property into an attractive product that people would want. Studies have shown that staging a home can result in a 10% to 15% higher sale price than an empty home would otherwise get.
- Your home is heavily marketed online – With 90% of home buyers using the Internet to search for a new home, this is a necessary place for your home to be. We will feature your house on over 800 national and local websites. We even create a personalized website for your property to help give it the exposure it deserves.
- Advertisement of your home in traditional places – While we have lots of success with home marketing online, we still get good results from showing your home in more traditional places. We market your house in the Globe-Gazette and their monthly Real Estate Extra, the Clear Lake Mirror Reporter and their annual Resorter publication. We also do professionally designed postcards and flyers to help get the word out about your house.
- Price it right from the start – Homes priced too high often go through a long process of price reductions before they sell. A home priced right from the start can often attract multiple buyers and sometimes even result in a bidding war. This not only gets you a better selling price but helps your home sell more quickly.
- Professional negotiating – You obviously want to get the most money for your home that you possibly can. We’re here to help you not only in getting the price you’re looking for but to truly concentrate on the terms that are important to you. Jane has well over 1,000 houses she has sold giving her lots of experience in the negotiation process.
- Enhance Curb Appeal – First impressions are everything. We will give you tips and pointers to help you enhance your home’s curb appeal. This can include everything from your grass and flowers, to your paint, mailbox, front door and more. We want to hook that potential buyer in from the start so they have a positive experience as they see the rest of your home.
- Decluttering helps to sell homes – Lots of clutter in your home can make it look less attractive and smaller. We can help you get a storage garage to move some of the clutter out and leave room for staging your home.
- Professional photos showcasing your home – We see photos of homes every day. Many of the photos are too dark, too bright, blurry or don’t showcase the home to make it look it’s best. We make sure that professional photos with professional photographic equipment is used to show your home for what it is.
- We market the lifestyle, not just the home – From country living to living near the lake, often when someone buys a house they aren’t just looking for the house, but the lifestyle that goes along with it. We help you identify the lifestyle potential buyers are looking for so we can market it in the best way possible.
- Help you to sell at the right time of the year – Some times of the year are better than others for selling your home. We know that you can’t always pick and choose when you sell your home, but if you can, we will help you put your house on the market at the best time possible.
- Open Houses – Holding an open house gives people interested in your home a chance to look at it even if they haven’t called to do a walkthrough. This also gives us an extra chance to market your home to potential buyers.
- Fast and flexible – If someone is interested in your house, we don’t want to lose out on that excitement. That is why we are quick to respond to any request to show your home so we don’t lose that interest.
- Team approach – When working with Jane Fischer and Associates, you don’t just have one agent working for you but a whole team. That team is focused on one thing, YOU and your home.
Since selling a home can be stressful, we work hard to make sure the process is as easy as it can be for you. Give us a call today and experience the Jane Fischer and Associates difference today!