Sunset Ridge Subdivision Mason City IA
Sunset Ridge Mason City Iowa
Established in 1998 this is one of the more actively developed subdivisions in Mason City with new houses built on a regular basis.
This subdivision is on the active west side of Mason City which is convenient to fine dining and retail shopping stores. You are minutes away from most major brand name stores as well as within walking distance of a grocery store.
In addition to shopping, you are also a few minutes drive from the North Iowa Events Center. At the Events Center is all sorts of entertainment with horse shows, dirt track racing and more! This subdivision is so close that when the pyrotechnics guild is in town, you can see the fireworks show from your own home!
While still conveniently close to shopping and dining this subdivision is still fairly private as it is surrounded by farmland. The developers continue to improve and expand this subdivision as more houses are built.
Homes for sale in Sunset Ridge Mason City IA
This neighborhood is filled with 1 to 2 story single family houses. Most home values are $250,000 to $450,000.
With the North Iowa Events Center so close, the county fair is always a treat in the middle of summer. Besides the fair, year-round there are always vendor shows, hockey with the North Iowa Bulls and 4-H events.
Being on the west side of Mason City you will find everything you need more convenient. The cinema is within minutes and on your way to a catch a movie you can get in a couple practice swings at the driving range.
- Water, Sewer, and Garbage – can be started by contacting the City of Mason City.
- Internet – Mediacom, and CenturyLink offer high-speed Internet connections
- Television – Direct TV, Dish Network and Mediacom give you television to keep up with your favorite shows.
- Phone Service – CenturyLink and Mediacom have options for traditional landline telephone service.
- Elementary School – Homeowners with children Preschool through 4th grade can send their kids to Hoover Elementary School, which is part of the Mason City Iowa School District. This school has a roughly 13:1 student to teacher ratio with a little over 400 students in the school.
- Intermediate School – Students who are in grades 5th and 6th come to Lincoln Intermediate. They get a chance to transition into middle school.
- John Adams Middle School – Children come to John Adams Middle School in the 7th and 8th grades.
- Mason City High School – Parents send their children to Mason City High School in the grades 9th through 12th. This school has multiple opportunities and can facilitate every child.
- North Iowa Christian School – This is a private Christian school that provides a nondenominational Christian education grades kindergarten through 12th grade. This school is expanding and growing every year.
- Newman Catholic School – The convenience of having daycare, preschool-12th grade all on one campus. Newman is known for their Catholic traditions. Newman students adhere to Christian values and principles of love and respect in the classroom and on all areas of the campus. Newman provides a quality education experience for its young people in a safe environment that fosters excellence in academics and spiritual development. Students put faith into action by volunteering in the community and learn Christian values that stay with them for their lifetime. Scholarship opportunities are available. Families wanting their children to have a faith-filled education have a great opportunity here. Newman has a lot to offer including award-winning athletics and arts programs. This school educates preschool through 12th grade.
- Mason City Alternative School – Is a school with a 17:1 student to teacher ratio that allows students the opportunity to learn and grow. This school invites students who are in 9th through 12th grade.
Residents are able to get chef-made meals or dive into the culture. The choices are wide and range from traditional American food to Mexican, Chinese, Barbeque and more. The best part of it is that all of it is within a few minutes drive